As part of being a mortgage broker, I am also a property Renovator.
I have done many DIY Home renovations for my customers whether its for a property they live in, Or as an investment.
I tend to take on renovation work from demolition, Installing new kitchens, new bathrooms, painting, New tiled floors, timber floorboards, Building a deck, partitioning walls and etc.
Many of my work i specialise in full top to bottom renovations giving your home or investment property a makeover.
I generally like to work closely with my clients to help them achieve the best Return on Investment by making some suggestions such as:
1. Add a partitioning walls to create an extra room to increase rental yield
2. Update bathrooms or complete bathroom renovation to increase value of the property
3. Conversion of space into Dual rental income
4. Setting up a 2nd bathroom to increase value and rental yield
5. Updating kitchen and appliances to increase value
Below are some of the renovation work i have done,